Posted on July 6, 2018
– you must have a ticket to receive a wristband to gain entry
– there are no refunds even for lost tickets
– wristbands are void if tampered with, you will be removed from festival grounds and required to purchase new ticket
– re-entry requires passing through the main gate where you must show your wristband
– all packages, bags, wagons, carriers, etc. are subject to search
– Children 12 and under are free
– All children must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent/guardian to obtain a
– All children must wear their wristbands and be supervised at all times
– The children are adult’s responsibility and gate workers/Festival committee will not
monitor the children’s entry and exit from the Festival other than to check for
– Each adult has full responsibility for themselves and any minor children in their charge
– Zero tolerance policy for underage alcohol consumption
– Any minors found consuming alcoholic beverages and/or adults providing beverages
to minors will be asked to leave the festival grounds immediately
– No outside alcohol permitted in festival area. On-site security will ask you to dispose of
any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter festival area
– No alcohol permitted outside the fenced area
– Smoking permitted in designated area only
– This is an outdoor event and as such goes ahead rain or shine
– There will be no refunds on tickets or passes for inclement weather
– In event of bad weather, we will provide instructions to ensure safety.
– The AFU Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person without refund
for violating the festival, local, provincial or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed disorderly or offensive by management. AFU is a family friendly festival and we appreciate your cooperation in maintaining this atmosphere for patron enjoyment.
– Large coolers
– High backed lawn chairs
– Oversized umbrellas
– Drones (unless authorized by the festival committee)
– Laser pointers
– Kites, Frisbees
– Weapons of any kind
– Inappropriate behaviour including negative comments in regards to other patrons, foul
language, arguing with patrons or staff will not be tolerated.
– Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, including physical assault, battery, intimidation,
bullying, stalking, comments on appearance or size, gender identity, preference, race, spiritual path or unwelcome physical attentions. Any such behaviour should be
promptly reported to the staff who will notify the on-site security.
– There are garbage and recycle bins located around the festival grounds. For everyone’s health,
safety and enjoyment of the festival please utilize these.
-AFU reserves the right to use any crowd photos and videos and any photos shared to our social media pages for promotional purposes.
– If your generator makes excessive noise or produces excessive fumes you will be
asked to shut it down, if you do not comply you will be asked to leave with no refund
– AFU is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets or personal items left unattended on
the festival grounds.
-AFU is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers
howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival
– There is a designated First Aid station on the festival grounds
– The VIP area is for VIP pass holders ONLY